Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC/Express prompts getting mangled

Hi, I am running IPCC/Express Enhanced 3.1 and Callmanager 3.3.3. I am getting ready to deploy my first IVR application and I having problems with the prompt playback. I have recorded all my prompts using Unity Active Assistant Greetings, which is using G711 codec.

Generally, the prompts play without problems. However, occasionally two types of problems will occur.

1. The last word of the prompt will continue to repeat over and over until the menu step time out value is reached.

2. I am using the "Create Container Prompt" step for another concatenated prompt and sometimes the prompt will get mangled as if one prompt is overlaying another prompt.

Has anyone had problems with their prompt playback?

Thanks,

Tom.

2 REPLIES
Blue

Re: IPCC/Express prompts getting mangled

Send me your script and .wav files. I will try it in my lab on 3.0(3) and 3.1 and see if I can re-create it.

adignan@berbee.com

Blue

Re: IPCC/Express prompts getting mangled

Send me your script and .wav files. I will try it in my lab on 3.0(3) and 3.1 and see if I can re-create it.

adignan@berbee.com

Views
Helpful
Replies