Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPCC Express Recording Function Questions

Dear All

I spent lots time finding docutments about IPCC Express function. However, the result is disappointment. Could someone help me to clear my questions?

1. Can it have full-time recording? (automatic record all calls)

2. What kind of mechanism does it support to search the audio files recorded in server?

3. How the quality is?

4. Does it save by G711 or another method?

5. How long can the server record in what kind of hardware limitation?

Thankd you very much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Blue

Re: IPCC Express Recording Function Questions

1. Yes. You just need to setup the workflow group that all of the users to have a rule that triggers recording "on answer" this way all calls will be recorded.

2. You can search by date. There is a GUI to do so.

3. I haven't had many issues with quality.

4. G.711

5. The default is to delete after 7 days but that can be changed. The server is limited to Cisco supported platforms (ie. MCS servers, IBM, etc)

With CRS 3.1 this function can now be loaded on a separate server.

7 REPLIES
Blue

1. Yes. You just need to setup the workflow group that all of the users to have a rule that triggers recording "on answer" this way all calls will be recorded.

2. You can search by date. There is a GUI to do so.

3. I haven't had many issues with quality.

4. G.711

5. The default is to delete after 7 days but that can be changed. The server is limited to Cisco supported platforms (ie. MCS servers, IBM, etc)

With CRS 3.1 this function can now be loaded on a separate server.

My understanding is that the CRS server can only handle 16 simultaneous recording streams??

If you want a good full-time recording option check out the Witness product http://www.witness.com

I have installed this in a 40-user call center and it work very well, but can be a pain to setup.

Thanks all of you.

I have a question concerning the Quality of Recording.When I monitor,I can hear the call clearly but when I record it and play it back,it drags the speech.It sounds like the conversation was slowed down.Is there a way to tweak the quality of the voice on the call.Any suggestions would help.

Thanks

Anu

Bronze

I am having the same issues with playback. When I monitor a call it is fine, but when I record a call it sounds dragged out and a little robotic.

Were you ever able to fix this?

Thanks

Frank

Hi

1.Can I have all call recording for outgoing calls too ? If yes, pl. let me know how to do it.

2. Can I get the user details also with the recorded call. Can we do a serach on basis of Agent ID ? If there any documents describing the call retrieval procedure ?

Thanks

Jins

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content