cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC initial setup

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

I have IPCC 4.03 coresident on CM 4.13 (lab setup). I have the initial setup of IPCC completed (this involves two steps)

a. Login to IPCC with Administrator and ciscocisco as password, install the license files, choose an administrator (from global directory) etc. Close the browser

b. Login into IPCC administration again, login with the admin user that you created in earlier step and then enable various services (recording, monitoring etc), create a LDAP profile and also activate Publisher.

How can I revert back to the point before step a. Is there an ini file or registry setting or SQL db record that can be edited to make this happen ? Some way to clear the ldap profile that was created initially ?

Or is it recommended to take a BARS backup with the CRS database before Callmanager integration and then restore it.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus
2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Why do you want to go back?

You can always create new repository profile.

Chris

This is a lab setup. So if i want to go back and learn how to do the initial integration, i would prefer being at a point before step a. How do we re-create a new repository file and delete the old repository file ?

THanks

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus