cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC -Jtapi client on ICM

preetham
Level 1
Level 1

I have ICM ver 4.6.2 and call manager 3.2.2c with spG installed. The eagent pim is not going active. The Pim just shutsdown saying the jtapi client is disconnected. I have verified the user login, Peripheral ID, logical ID and also the ip address of the call manager in the PIM. The Jtapi client version is 1.3(1.31) I have hotfixes from 1-14 installed on the ICM. Has anybody faced this problem before.

8 Replies 8

sandgupta
Level 1
Level 1

Preetham,

It should work just fine. Do you have a/ any device associated with PGUser in CM? Is it possible to paste in your next response JTAPI log when it connects CTI Manager and trying to add devices?

Another point to check if there is too much of JTAPI trace enabled.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Thanks for your early response Sandeep. I have phones attached to the Pguser in CM. Do you want Jtapi logs from ICM. I have the pim logs.

Thanks

Preetham

Yes please JTAPI log only.. Do not copy all of it.

Thanks,

sandeep

When I click on jtprefs to set up logging it says the shortcut is not found. Please advice me whether any folder should be created in program files when jtapi is installed.

Thanks

Preetham

Preetham,

Use following URl for tracing information: http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/78/IPCC_tracing.html

Thanks,

Sandeep

If possible, when posting links like this, please ensure that they are available to everyone, not just CCO members. I use ICM but have my support through someone other than Cisco. I'd be interested to see what this document says, but a CCO login is required.

Hi sandeep,

I cannot run the Procmon process because the jgw1 process is not running. I have tried uninstalling and installing jtapi again, but didnot help much. When the jtapi is installed it creates a folder under program files, this folder is not created whenever I reinstall Jtapi.

Thanks

Preetham

Preetham,

If JTAPI is not running and can not be installed, EAGTPIM will not come in service. I will suggest to open a TAC case for assistance here.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: