Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC or ACD??

Hello, I want to integrate to the CM an IVR and I dont know if use the IPCC or ACD.

We have mcs7800, CM 3.3(3) and CRA 3.5

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: IPCC or ACD??

You cannot make changes because you only have Extended Services installed. You need to purchase licenses in order to get the IPCC Express with ACD functionallity. CallManager 4.1 comes with 5 CTI port licenses for trial.

Chris

7 REPLIES

CRA is IPCC Express. CRA, CRS, and IPCC Express are all the same thing (they changed name a few times).

BTW, CRA 3.5 is not compatible with CCM 3.3(3). See the matrix below for compatibility.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/crscomtx.pdf

You can have the IVR and/or ACD (ICD) with IPCC Express. Depends on license types and what you have CRS server setup as and you would use use CSQs and scripts to route calls between CCM and IPCC Express/CRS and agents.

Ok, but maybe I made a mistake and the cra that I have is 3.1 but I cant make changes, it doesnt have the editor.

What can I do?

Hall of Fame Super Silver

You cannot make changes because you only have Extended Services installed. You need to purchase licenses in order to get the IPCC Express with ACD functionallity. CallManager 4.1 comes with 5 CTI port licenses for trial.

Chris

OK!

Now I understand everything, the only thing that I have is as a trial to prove but now I must buy the licenses for the use it??

Thanks a lot for yours cooperation!!

Your trial CD should have a PAK number (like Microsoft windows cd key). register that pak number

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/Software/FormManager/formgenerator.pl

Well, it will look for between the CD to see if encounter some license, but something that profit not to understand is if when buying the licenses I will obtain the form to change the recordings and upload others.

This is the way to obtain the editor?

In the earlier posting, you have extended services and not full-blown CRA/CRS/IPCC Express installed.

You'll need to purchase the full-blown IPCC Express application with proper licenses for features and components you need. You only get the 5 user trial/promo with a new CCM 4.1 purchase. You'll need to contact your cisco account rep.

Views
Helpful
Replies