Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Supervisor Toolkit

ytaneja
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

We had bought the IPCC Supervisor Toolkit, but i got the license only, how do i get the IPCC Supervisor S/W. Was it the short-shipment from Cisco side.

Or is it to be bought separately.

If it has to be bought separately, wht's the part no. for that, cos i checked the Cisco Product reference Guide, there are only part nos. to buy the License for Supervisor Toolkit and Supervisor desktop both.

Earlier we had the CTI Toolkit, with which i only got the Agent Desktop not the Supervisor Desktop.

Local Cisco guys are out of station and i have to make the subject clear to my client here.

May any one help.

Thanks with warm regards

Yogi..

2 Replies 2

sandgupta
Level 1
Level 1

Yoginder Ji,

Did you purchase CTI OS or CAD or CTI Toolkit? I guess you have CTI OS toolkit.

CTI Toolkit will not provide supervisor softphone. If you have CAD or CTI OS, you should be able to install it. Please advise as to what CTI offering you purchased.

BR,

Sandeep

Dear Sandeep,

I have talked to local Cisco guys and the problem is resolved.

Though the value of the S/W is 0$, still we have to order the Media separately and License is to be ordered separately.

Part No.: ICS-20293

Description : Media Kit CTI Toolkit

Contents : This is a CTI media kit only that contains the software (CD) and manuals for the following licenses:

- Cisco Toolkit Desktop (Java and Windows CTI software)

- Cisco Siebel Driver (all supported Siebel versions)

- IPCC Toolkit Desktop

- IPCC Supervisor Toolkit

Thanks for your concern.

With Warm Regards

Yogi..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: