Replies

IPMA and Partitions

sundarr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

IPMA and Partition

1. Setup 3 partitions - Managers,Cisco IPMA and Everyone

IP Phone 7960 for Manager( Line 1) Primary No:- 3000 Partition -Manageer and CSS - CSS-I-E

Manager ( Line 2 ) Intercom No: - 9000 Partition - Everyone and CSS- CSS-I-E

IP Phone 7960 for Assistant ( Line 1 )Primary No: 1678 Partition - Everyone and CSS-CSS-I-E

Asssitant ( Line 2 ) Proxy Line for manager Partition - Everyone and CSS-CSS-M-E

Intercome No: -9001 Partition - Everyone and CSs- CSS-I-E

User IP Phone 7910 DN : 1689 Partition- Everyone and CSS- CSS- I-E

When user IP Phone 7910 is calling 3000 ( Manager No:) IPMA is intercepting the call when Assistant watch is on and Assistant is available online, assistant answers the call and depending upon the requirmeent Assistant forwards the call to the Manager through speed dial button configured.

When call is finally established between the user (7910 with DN 1689 ) in the display of the IP Phone at the user it shows as

call between the user IP Phone and the Managers Intercom No. Can this intercom no being displayed in the intiators phone can it be restricted ? Any configuration to be done specific for the same.?

Also if the user comes to know about the intercom no of the manager, when the user places the call to the number, call is not intercepted by IPMA and call is directly addressed to the manager itself. How this can be restricted ?

2. Also have the setup of privileage access to the IP Phones which are present in the network with local, GSM, International Dialing facility. How these partitions and CSS can it be mapped to the IPMA phones in the network, so that accesss privileages can be achieved in between all IP phones in the network.

regards

Sundara Rajan.R

1 Reply 1