Helpful
Replies

IPMA DivAll problem

da.rivera
Level 1
Level 1

Hi every body!!!

sorry by my very limited enghlis.

I guess start this conversation doing reference to a case posted two years ago where the problem described is very similar at the actual problem that i have.

I have IPMA in proxy mode installed and it was working until recently. DivAll is configured on the console along with empty filter lists but the calls are not being routed to the assistant. Assistant watch is also enabled & is showing the correct assistant.

Sometimes there are calls that do not get released by the console even though the calls have ended. Logging out/in clears the calls but without doing this the calls are still present.

I've looked for bug information but have come up empty.

Any suggestions?

Replied by: pradeepde - Oct 9, 2006, 11:21am PST

Try the following:

Remove the assistant from the manager userid. Re-add the assistant to the Manager id. Restart Cisco Tomcat.

This URL should help you:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/ip_ph/ip_ks/ipkey2.htm

I look the link and it do reference to a documento for Cisco IOS Telephony Service Version 2.01

Some of you know if the problem was solved. I need your help

Thanks

2 Replies 2

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

this issue is due to a bug : you can refer this bug for more information:CSCsk94101

Many thanks. I will waiting for more info.

I did some test to check if the publisher is pubishing the changes to the subscribers and it is working fine.

We detect that any change or addition of device or user is replicated, but when we try to modify an IPMA assosiation the changes are applied on line over the configuration, but the efect of the change is applied only after subscriber reboot.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: