cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPMA Issues

rbewlay
Level 1
Level 1

Having configured IPMA I find the following issues. Any comments?

a) Cannot get the Intercom to work as stated. It just acts like a normal call even when no other calls are in progress. Also clicking on the intercom Icon gives me a message indicatinig an invalid number.

b) If the Assistant is not logged in, then all calls still go to the Assistant's handset and the Manager can't even see the call via the SetWtch softkey, so never receives calls! Any solutions?

c) Cannot get the inclusive filter to work. All calls still go to the Assistant. Have turned filter on.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

8r-schumann
Level 1
Level 1

A) The intercom will work if you create the speed dial on the other phone for the line (make sure the line is set for auto answer)

B)Call will go to the assistant when the divert all is active. I usually tell my managers to turn off divert all if their assitant is not logged in (since she wont take the call.

C) Not sure if you can maybe give me an example i might be able to help you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

8r-schumann
Level 1
Level 1

A) The intercom will work if you create the speed dial on the other phone for the line (make sure the line is set for auto answer)

B)Call will go to the assistant when the divert all is active. I usually tell my managers to turn off divert all if their assitant is not logged in (since she wont take the call.

C) Not sure if you can maybe give me an example i might be able to help you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: