Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPMA Login Issue

I've just set up Cisco IP Manager Assistant (Cisco IPMA) on my CCM 3.3(2) box. The wizard ran fine, I've got my service parameters set, set up a manager and an assistant, restarted TomCat, and checked that everything was running. But when I installed the IMPA console on my laptop, and started it, I can't log in.

I get "System Error. Please contact Administrator." The trace for the IPMA console client has

**** Log started Fri Nov 14 11:42:28 EST 2003 ****

Index file exists. Reading

java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: JVM_recv in socket input stream read

at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)

at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)

at java.io.DataInputStream.read(Unknown Source)

at com.cisco.ma.service.client.protocol.Message.read(Message.java)

at com.cisco.ma.service.client.protocol.MessageInputStream.readMessage(MessageInputStream.java)

at com.cisco.ac.client.communication.ReceiveThread.run(ReceiveThread.java:30)

in the java log, and a lot of

206: Fri Nov 14 12:15:29 EST 2003 % ERROR!! Login failed: com.cisco.ac.common.ACException: Temperory failure, Please try again later

in the AC log.

I'm using the right password and login, we don't have AD integration ... could there be a port I need to open up on the firewall for this? Is that in the documentation? The CCM server is on a different VLAN.

TIA,

-m-

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: IPMA Login Issue

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content