Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPMA problem

I am currently running with CCM 3.3 with SPA. I had problems When I tried to assign the Manager line and intercomm line for the manager. When I clicked in the user -> IPMA, I could successfully assign the IPMA assistant, Manager line to be controlled by IPMA and intercomm line. After I updated the information, when I go to the IPMA assistant or go to the user and go back into the IPMA section for the manager again, all information for the manager line and intercomm line were gone. However, the IPMA assistant remained here. So when I went in the IPMA assistant, I could not assign the manager line as the proxy line at the IPMA assistant.

I want to know if there is anything I missed as I had once successfully added the user into the IPMA and it worked before. Is this really related to the instability of the IPMA on CCM same as adding the EM to the IPMA ?

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: IPMA problem

I hope you havent missed creating the CSV file before updating the Manager Assistant on the CCM. For more info on the IPMA configurations, refer to:

Working with Cisco IP Manager Assistant

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_user_guide_chapter09186a008011b507.html

Hope this helps.

Hi,

I am having the same problem.

Did you resolve this issue?

Thanks

Graeme

Hi,

I had that exact same problem, open a tac case, and all they did was restarted IIS. It solved my problem.

Its a bug they will be solutionated in a new release.

Hope it helps.

Sergio

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content