Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

IPMA Problems

Hi all,

i have Promlems to assign an assistant to a manager in a CM 3.3 SPB environment. I have the following message when i try to assign an assistant to a Manager in the Corporate Directory.

"The page cannot be displayed

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed. "

What is wrong ?

thanks

mehmet

5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: IPMA Problems

Mehmet,

It sounds like you may have DCDirectory problems on your server. Can you view users under /CCMAdmin->Users->Global Directory? When you receive the error message above check the w3svc logs at c:\winnt\system32\logfiles\w3svc1 (times in GMT, not your local timezone). What is the error code and any further messages on that line? Are you integrated with DC Directory (default) or have you run the Customer DIrectory Plugin to integrate with Active Directory or Netscape Directory?

Bronze

Hi,

here is the Answer:

1.Can you view users under /CCMAdmin->Users->Global Directory?-->Yes

2. When you receive the error message above check the w3svc logs at c:\winnt\system32\logfiles\w3svc1 (times in GMT, not your local timezone). What is the error code and any further messages on that line? --------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2003-03-14 14:25:53 192.168.7.201 Administrator XXX.XXX.7.201 80 GET /CCMAdmin/MAServiceConfig.asp userID=manager 200 0 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+5.5;+Windows+NT+5.0)

2003-03-14 14:25:54 192.168.7.201 Administrator XXX.XXX.7.201 80 GET /CCMAdmin/MAmanagerconfig.asp mgr=manager&action=newMgr 302 0 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+5.5;+Windows+NT+5.0)

2003-03-14 14:25:54 192.168.7.201 Administrator XXX.XXX.7.201 80 GET /CCMAdmin/MAmanagerconfig.asp action=insert&mgr=manager&status=doassign|234|800a1391|'lblmaErrorCreatingManagerObject'_is_undefined 500 0 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+5.5;+Windows+NT+5.0)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Are you integrated with DC Directory (default) or have you run the Customer DIrectory Plugin to integrate with Active Directory or Netscape Directory?------->

Only DC Directory.

Thanks

Mehmet

Cisco Employee

Did you get resolution to your problem? I'm having the same issue....?!

Bronze

no!!! and you:))

I think at the moment there is no solution for this issue.

let me know if you solved the problem:))

regards

mehmet

Hello my name is Angel Violero.

I have the same problem, I think, could you get a solution?.

Thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content