Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPPA and Extension Mobility

User EM has an EM profile associated and ICD checkbox checked. EM is enabled on ip phones ph1,2 and 3. Phone 1 2 and 3 are associated to the RM JTAPi user. I am able to login into the phones using the EM profile and also able to log into the queue with out any issues.

Is there a requirement to associate both the phone and EM profile to the rmjtapi user for IPPA to work?

Sankar

3 REPLIES
Green

Re: IPPA and Extension Mobility

Hi Sankar,

Im not an IPCC express expert but this should help you.

When you run Extension Mobility in IPCC Express, implement these actions with respect to device association:

Associate RMUser with all phones that an agent has the potential to use for phone needs.

Associate the agent with the agent Extension Mobility profile.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_qanda_item09186a00802444f6.shtml

Gonz,

I have already gone through that link, and that seems to work fine. No problems. I have seen another tech note that talks about CAD users not able to login because EM profile was not associated to rmuser. My question boils down to following conclusions

a. EM profile need not be associated with rmuser for IPPhone agents

b. EM profile need to be associated with rmuser for CAD users.

Am I correct on that ?

Green

Will check with IPCC team and let u know.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content