Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Is anyone using Webattendant?

Hi, I'm about to install WebAttendant in a very call-congested place. I have it running in a lab situation were there is no pressure of time (talking about transfering calls). I find it hard to see how well it is going to work specially doing a search in the directory. I am definitly going to use the speed dials for fast transfers but that is only 25 lines. What if I have 200 IP Phones on the network?

Is anyone using it? Did it work OK?

Thanks,

3 REPLIES

Re: Is anyone using Webattendant?

Yes, we went live on call manager on July 13th and our receprionist loves the web attendant. She can only have the 25 lines in the speed dials but the directory is so easy to search. You just enter the name or ext. in the search fields on top and it takes you right to the line. We have about 180 IP Phones and 110 analog all native on call manager.

One of my clients has it working in production but is not happy with the glitches. I understand 3.0.10 and has fixes for the problems which is why I will be upgrading his Callmanagers shortly. I would upgrade before installing the WebAttendant.

take a look at www.arcsolutions.com

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content