Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ISDN feature matrix

Has anyone in the forum seen a matrix or master list of Voice Gateway cards and/or platforms that support specific ISDN features on a carrier-by-carrier basis?

I've recently had to respond to an RFP where the customer was looking for this sort of list, and I haven't been able to find it anywhere on CCO.

As an example, let's say I wanted to connect an AT&T ISDN-PRI circuit that supported cbc service (which is typically set up as SDN on an Avaya ECS). DNIS, ANI and ani-ii digits would be provided. The far-end switch type would normally be configured as a 5ESS.

I've seen cases pre-CM 3.1 where the ani-ii digits would cause the CM to "lock," if used in conjunction with a DTE-24 gateway. Using an AS5300 solved the problem until CM 3.1 was released.

I'm sure that this isn't the only case where a protocol problem creates an issue with a combination of one type of VG and a specific release of CM...but I can't find a good resource for this sort of "concordance" information.

As another example, I've seen places in the CCO website where it is implied that ISDN-PRI support is only offered on a VG200, as opposed to, say, a Cisco 6000 with one of those WS-6608 cards.

Is there such a concordance or resource out there?

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: ISDN feature matrix

No such matrix exists. I’ve looked everywhere on Cisco. Your Sales rep might be able to get you something.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content