1) Meridian 81c using NI2 Network side will only process the last 4-5 digits of any number, so tandeming to the PSTN is not possible (in fact, if the last 4-5 digits of the number sent out match a PBX phone extension that phone will ring).
2) Set Meridian PRI to S100 Network side if software allows. Successful integrations seem to be running version 22 or later on the Meridian.
3) Must set "S100" on the trunk group (RDB) and on the D-channel config. They can then set the PBX for network side.
4) Set gateway for DMS100 User side. Caller name should work with IOS 12.2(5)+
5) Make sure PBX tech downloads MSDL channel if D channel does not come up. IMPORTANT!
6) PBX tech will also have to make sure correct parameters are set to pass calls from his PRI to CallManager to PRI on PSTN (NCOS, TGAR, others)
Here is some pertinent config info from a Meridian PBX that is
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...