Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issues with Art

I am having an issue with Art, when I try and run a report I get an error that it only sees reports from July 9th the day that I installed it. It will run and have records for that day but that is it. I have it sheduled to download everynight I even started and stopped the ARt scheduler, but that did not help. Any Ideas?

Thanks

Ken

4 REPLIES

Re: issues with Art

Ken -

The first thing that comes to mind is do you have Call Diagnostics Enabled and CdrEnabled both set to True in the Call Manager Service Parameters? With out those turned up, there are no records generated. If they are both true then we need to see if the call manager actually has the records and ART just isn't seeing them.

Gerri

I am not sure if I have both enabled I know I have cdr enabled. However I can go to the View cdr or whatever it is called in the main ART page and see records there. And when I go to reports i can see reports only for the day that I installed it not for any other days.

Ken -

To check to see if you have those parameters enabled - go to the Service Parameters, select your Call Manager, then select the Cisco CallManager service. Locate Call Diagnostics Enabled - then make sure the setting is set to true (default is false). Then locate CDREnabled and make sure it's set to true also (default is false). This is the first thing I would check. If they are both set to true - then there are other issues we can look at.

Gerri

thanks, I did not have Call diagnostics enabled

Ken

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content