Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ITS 3.0 and Auto Attendant Configuration

Hello,

I already have ITS 3.0 up and running on a Cisco 1751-V with IOS 12.2(15)ZJ. I would like to enable the Auto Attendant Functionality using the its_Cisco.2.0.0.0.tcl

script. I already have all the files in flash but it is possible to use that script in ITS 3.0 and if so is there a sample config I can follow.

TIA,

-Jose

5 REPLIES
Silver

Re: ITS 3.0 and Auto Attendant Configuration

Jose,

What would you like the auto attendant to do.

The auto attendant is primarily made for incoming calls to the FXO to be answered by the AA. In that case, just configure a dial peer

dial-peer voice 1 pots

incoing called-number .

port 1/0/0

application

If you want to configure the AA, so that IP phone users can get to the AA, you will have to do something tricky.

dial-peer voice 1 voip

destination-pattern 1234

application outbound

and then when suers dial 1234 they will reach the AA.

Hope that is clear.

Thanks for your quick answer. I would like the AA to be used for incoming calls from the PSTN. I know for example that the its_Cisco.2.0.0.0.tcl script is used for that. But I found some examples were it talks about aa-pilot number, operator number, etc that you configure on the router via CLI but in the IOS version that I have those commands are not there.

Example:

call application voice

Thanks a lot... I figure out that I need to add the first command in order to get the other parameters working. Now is working as desire.

-Jose

Hi all...

I have the AA working fine with ITS 3.0 for calls comming onto the FXO Port (PSTN) but now how do I made the AA to work properly when IP Phones or VoIP Calls try to reach the AA Pilot Number. I tried the previous hint from thusain without any luck.

Example:

call application voice auto_att_flash aa-pilot 6000

!

dial-peer voice 6000 voip

application auto_att_flash out-bound

destination-pattern 6000

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or if isnot possible at all.

-Jose

Silver

This should work. There were a couple of bugs involved, which should have been resolved by ZJ. So you are dialing 6000 from your ip phone. Make sure there is no other dial peer match for 6000.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content