Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ITS 3.0 with Unity 4.0 - Voice mail cutoff after 30 seconds

I've got Unity 4 running with ITS 3.0. Everything is working well so far. Except that voice-mails are getting cut-off after 30 seconds. When the v-mail is e-mailed to me in a wav file, its large when over 30 seconds, but still cutoff. Any ideas here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: ITS 3.0 with Unity 4.0 - Voice mail cutoff after 30 seconds

I had a similar issue in the past. The problem was Unity wasn't licensed to record the max message length. I would look at the License Info Viewer and determine if the "Message Recording Full Length" is showing as licensed. After Cisco sent me a new license key I was able to record messages longer than 30 seconds. Otherwise I would get cut off after 30 seconds while leaving a message. I hope this helps.

Mark

3 REPLIES
Silver

Can you please explain where the calls are coming from. So internal ITS phone calls internal phone B and goes to voicemail and leaves a message and after 30 seconds the message is blank, so its like the unity is recording, but the audio stops.

What would be interesting is if you could do a show call active voice brief AFTER 30 seconds and see if the rtp packets are increasing on the ip leg. Also note the state of the call. It should be active.

You may have to eventually put a network sniffer and see if the rtp packets stop going to the unity or if the unity is doing something weird.

Thanks for the reply, I'll check into and let you know what I find

Aaron

I had a similar issue in the past. The problem was Unity wasn't licensed to record the max message length. I would look at the License Info Viewer and determine if the "Message Recording Full Length" is showing as licensed. After Cisco sent me a new license key I was able to record messages longer than 30 seconds. Otherwise I would get cut off after 30 seconds while leaving a message. I hope this helps.

Mark

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content