Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

ITS Musisc on Hold from Live Feed with Voicemail

My ITS V.2.1 guide tells me in order to configure music on hold (moh) from a live feed, I need to go to an actuall ephone-dn and use the "moh out-call [number]" command. When I tried to do the command under the ephone configuration prompt, the router told me I had to remove my "call-forward busy [number]" and my "call-forward noan [number]" command. If I remove those commands then I can't get busy calls or non-answered calls forwarded to voice mail. In fact nothing will be forwarded to voice mail. I guess my question is, "How do I get voice mail and moh from a live feed to work together?" "Is there another way to get calls transfered to unity without the "call-forward busy [number]" and my "call-forward noan [number]" command under the ephone-dn prompt?"

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: ITS Musisc on Hold from Live Feed with Voicemail

I would also encourage you to go through the restrictions in doing this.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature_guide_chapter09186a0080153e74.html#2175075

Hope you are not violating any of those!

Community Member

Re: ITS Musisc on Hold from Live Feed with Voicemail

No I'm not. I'm using an E&M port and my calls are non-local calls. I followed the directions as outlined by ITS version 2.1 guide.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content