cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ITS phone load for 12 SP+ phone

bphelps
Level 2
Level 2

in ITS version 2.1.0.3 I see the option to load 12+ SP image. Where can I get his image, or what is the image's name? Or does this not actually work yet?....

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

3gschalmo
Level 1
Level 1

It actually works, I am sitting in front of two 12 SP+ and one 30VIP that work just fine. The image is the same that is on the callmanager that you are running, I can email you if you would like a copy if you need one. The only trick I ran into is that I had to plug the phones into my callmanager first and have them register so they could download the image file. Once they do that you can plug them into the ITS and the run. You will have to hard code the TFTP IP on the legacy phones. Again the 12 SP+ and 30VIP may work but they are unsupported by TAC.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

3gschalmo
Level 1
Level 1

It actually works, I am sitting in front of two 12 SP+ and one 30VIP that work just fine. The image is the same that is on the callmanager that you are running, I can email you if you would like a copy if you need one. The only trick I ran into is that I had to plug the phones into my callmanager first and have them register so they could download the image file. Once they do that you can plug them into the ITS and the run. You will have to hard code the TFTP IP on the legacy phones. Again the 12 SP+ and 30VIP may work but they are unsupported by TAC.