Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR busy prompt not working

k.ms
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have CCM 4.1(3) integrated with IVR 3.5(3).

I have configured a basic script for front office PSTN where in an option is given to the caller to dial an extension or press "0" for operator assistance.

For dial an extension option I have configured call redirect to Xtension Transfer.If the caller dials an invalid extension a propmt is played(Unsuccessful option in script) saying "you have dialed an invalid extension".

Problem - When the extension is busy I want to play a different message "The extension is busy..".

But when the extension is busy,prompt configured for unsuccessful is getting played.I tried configuring busy option in the script,but is not working.

Let me know if any of you have faced this problem.

Regds

KMS

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

try bug - CSCef32838

Symptoms: The "its-CISCO.2.0.1.0.tcl" CCM Express IVR script assumes that a called number is busy when there is another active call connected via the IVR script on the same trunk. As a result, the IVR script plays the "en_dest_busy.au" busy message instead of the "en_welcome.au" welcome message

This url should help :

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios124/124relnt/xprn124/124mcavs.htmyou: