Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR configuration

aradosavljevic
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

If someone can help me about IVR auto-attendant configuration on Cisco call Manager Express 3.2 for Cisco 2800 router.

I have followed instruction in CCME 3.2 system admin guide and setup system but when I call outside public number attached on voice card of my router I didn't get anything.

Please help,

Aleksandar

4 Replies 4

agopala
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

the following is what you need:

replace the names and name of the TCL script in your flash and the pilot number and operator with your numbers..

call application voice ivr

flash:its_Cisco.2.0.1.0.tcl

call application voice autoatt language 0 en

call application voice autoatt aa-pilot 5105555000

call application voice autoatt operator 5003

call application voice autoatt en 0 flash:

call application voice autoatt set-location en 0 flash:

!

dial-peer voice 1 pots

incoming called-number 5105555000

application ivr

port blah:23

yes I done it, just like you said (I think that it is mistake in your typeing because you have different name of application in your config file ivr and autoatt, or maybe my mistake) before I post the question but I have problem because I can't hear any sound, just phone tone.

Maybe something else to reconsider.

Thank you.

Aleksandar

Yeah that was my typo.. sorry :). Ok, one thing I had noticed in my lab was that you need direct inward dial on the incoming dial peer (use incoming called number (full DN) and apaplication ivr under that dial peer.

After that, let us do the following debugs:

if you are using PRI, do a debug isdn q931 to make sure the call comes in. Then do debug dialpeer (or debug voip dialpeer all in newer code) to determine that the correct incoming dialpeer is taken. If that is right, do debug voip ivr to determine if the correct tcl script is being invoked..

If nothing helps, paste show ver, show run, and the debugs in the reply. Thanks!

Thank you ver much.

The problem will be because that lines we are using for incoming calls are analog, so it will be problem to debug such way you suggest.

I didn't mention that we have one voice card with two FXO ports (if one of the chanall is busy everything works fine, but if both are free it can't work).

I noticed that if I put for first dial-pear in config file to use application autoatt everything will work fine no matter if both channels are free.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: