Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

JTAPI and vg224

Anyone know if JTAPI supports call control on the vg224. I know that it works on the vg248 but since the 224 is IOS based, was wondering if there is a difference.

Mark

4 REPLIES
Blue

Re: JTAPI and vg224

the vg224 does not use jtapi call control.

the call control for the vg224 available is as follows:

mgcp, sip, h323, sccp

see this link for more vg224 info:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/gatecont/ps2250/products_data_sheet09186a00801d87f6.html

@gpulos: are you sure about that? The protocols you listed are signalling protocols.. jtapi is a cti protocol.. I'm pretty sure you won't find jtapi mentioned on any phone/device product page .. it's a feature the call manager offers.

I don't have a VG224 device to test, but I added one to my ccm, configured one of the ports, added a line to it, and then I was able to create a device association via my cti user.. so if that's possible, the device should be monitor-able via JTAPI and TAPI.

Hmm, agreed. I actually am going to get my hands a 224 on Weds and I am going to test my monitor app with phones built on that. I will report my results here when I have them.

I am not looking for signaling protocols. I am writing a monitor app for JTAPI. Thanks though.

Mark

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content