1. I add a CallControlCallObserver as CallObserver to Address of RP
2. I add a TerminalObserver to RP terminal (which is a CiscoRouteTerminal)
3. I catch CallCtlConnOfferedEv and accept call.
4. I catch CallCtlTermConnRingingEv and call answer() on terminal connection.
5. CiscoMediaOpenLogicalChannelEv and CiscoRTPOutputStartedEv will be generated well and I start to push media.
Apparently everything is fine, I can hear media on caller phone BUT caller phone won't stop ringing (I can hear media from RP and ringing at the same time) and caller phone will break the call in some seconds.
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...