Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Jtapi sample using CiscoSynchronousObserver

Greetings,

I need some assistance in getting a Caller ID java/jtapi program to run synchronously. The default asynch mode is missing events in the background.

I have tried implementing CiscoSynchronousObserver in multiple point in my code .. but without luck.

Below, I have put a snippet from a Cisco Document which has lead me to the assumption that I need to implement a CiscoSynchronousObserver in my code

Any help would be welcome...

Thanks

Joe

-----------------------------------------------------

Cisco JTAPI Developer Guide for Cisco CallManager 3.3(3) states:

----------------------------------------------------

"CiscoSynchronousObserver Interface

Applications can selectively disable the queuing logic of the Cisco JTAPI implementation by implementing the CiscoSynchronousObserver interface on their observer objects.

This asynchronous behavior does not adversely affect many applications. Applications that would benefit from a coherent call model during observer callbacks, however, can selectively disable the queuing logic of the Cisco JTAPI implementation. By implementing the CiscoSynchronousObserver interface on its observer objects, an application declares deliver synchronous events to its observers. Events that are delivered to synchronous observers will match the states of the call model objects that are queried from within the observer callback."

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content