Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Keypad Shortcuts

Does anyone know if there are keypad/DMTF shortcuts for call features like Call Pickup or Park? (e.g. *1, *2, etc.).

6 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Keypad Shortcuts

No such keypad strokes exist or can currently be made. Only through the use of softkeys. Or regular buttons on the older IP phones.

I have experienced this question from many customers as the Call Park and Pickup are quite a pain to get at on the 7940/60. An option for a **2 or similar would definitly enhance the system.

Any chance of it being submitted as a feature request by one of the cisco people.

Cisco Employee

I can submit it. I don't know what kind of a priority it will get but once I give you the DDTS number, you can ask your account team to contact the marketing folks to see if they can get it pushed through more rapidly.

Thanks Dave

Cisco Employee

I submitted CSCdv25787 to request these capabilities.

wasn't there supposed to be a way to edit the start screen and softkeys to be different in 3.1? I can't seem to find it...

How can we change the start screen? Is that the idle URL? (where can we set that?)

Views
Helpful
Replies