Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

language module

Hi, I've developed a TCL language module for Brazilian country, in previous releases of 12.3T it works fine but in newer releases I can't make it work. In Cisco documentation I see that now to load an external TCL language module I have to use the package language command in application configuration mode, but when I try to configure that in a Cisco AS5350MX with IOS 12.4T it don't have this option. The only way is like this.

application

service ivr tftp://tftpserver/ivr.tcl

paramspace spanish index 2

paramspace english language en

paramspace english index 1

paramspace spanish language sp

paramspace brazil prefix br

paramspace english prefix en

paramspace spanish prefix sp

paramspace brazil index 3

!

package brazil tftp://tftpserver/br_translate.tcl

param prefix br

param language br

param index 3

Why I can't do that TCL language module work? And why I can't use the package language command that I see in documentation?

Thanks,

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: language module

Have a look at the method listed at this link that detals changing the Language without losing all existing data;

Frequently Asked Questions

I have a working system and I want to change the language (while saving all the data on the system). Which procedure do I need to follow?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_tech_note09186a008064172a.shtml#qa1

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content