Views
Helpful
Replies

language packs in CUE

sjg_hotmail
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

if we bought CUE with english language pack how can I upload another language?

can I download it directly from Cisco, or do I have buy some extra software?

regards

Slawek

1 Accepted Solution
8 Replies 8

thank you for your help, I was looking for Polish Language Pack, but as I can see English must be enough for me ;-)

regards

Slawek

Moze kiedys?

Chris

Nie jestem pewien, ale chyba widzialem gdzies na stronie iz dla UE jest wersja polska...

Dzieki za pomoc! (nie jeden raz)

Pozdrawiam

Slawek

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Slawek,

Just to add a short notes to Chris's good answer (as always). You can download additional language pacs from;

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cue-232

Provided you are a registered user with cco.As far as CUE licensing goes,you can install multiple Language pacs on your system, but only one can be active.Once all the language pacs have been downloaded, you will be given a choice (during the install) of which one you want to use.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Please remember to rate helpful posts....

what does that mean "registered cco user"?

Do I have to register my product? because when I click on the link you gave I can see no files :-(

regards

Slawek

Hi Slawek,

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to throw around more acronyms. CCO registered has different levels that generally tie in with Cisco Product Support contracts (Smartnet,SASU). Have a look;

Registration Benefits for Cisco Customers

Registered Cisco Customers receive the following additional information and services on Cisco.com:

Cisco Support

The industry-leading Cisco Technical Support Website provides online resources and tools to resolve common technical problems:

Documentation: view technical information organized into two categories:

Product Support provides links to information about hardware and software, implementation and configuration, and verification and troubleshooting for Cisco products.

Technology Support provides links to information about planning and design, implementation and configuration, and troubleshooting and optimization for Cisco technologies.

Tools: access online tools and resources. In addition to calculators and software downloads, tools are available for troubleshooting, installation, assessment, and service request management. Tools include:

Output Interpreter: troubleshoot issues with routers, switches, or PIX security ?show commands?.

Product Alert Tool: set up profiles to receive e-mail updates for the Cisco products you specify.

Software Advisor: determine compatibility and feature information for Cisco IOS Software and Cisco Catalyst OS.

Software Bug Toolkit: search for software bugs based on version and feature sets or bug ID.

TAC Service Request Tool: request technical assistance and check the status of existing service requests.

***Downloads: retrieve information about software products and downloads, specific file access and releases, as well as software-related technical support applications.***

Communities and Training: join the Networking Professionals Connection, or attend the Technical Support Seminars and other training opportunities.

News: read about current topics reported in the Cisco Technical Support Newsletter.

Registration Page

http://tools.cisco.com/RPF/register/register.do

Hope this helps!

Rob

no problem,

thank you for explanation,

Slawek

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: