Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Latest Microsoft Windows 2000 patches for Call Manager

I have been asked from a customer to understand if we can provide the latest patches for Microsoft WIndows 2000 Server that also Call Manager uses.

In particular I think they were referring to the latest IIS patch published on the Microsoft site.

I know that the software implemented on the MCS for Call Manager is slightly different however how could I address this question ?

Is anywhere on the CCO all these kind of patches available ?

Thanks

Marco

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Latest Microsoft Windows 2000 patches for Call Manager

Marco,

The only patches supported for CallManger are those posted to CCO. These are re-packaged MS patches and roll-ups that have been tested for compatibility with CallManger software. What is included in these updates is posted under the "Cisco IP Telephony BIOS and Operating System Version Roadmap " link.

Critical MS hot fixes are generally posted to CCO within one business day of MS posting the fix. Moderate and Low risk fixes are posted twice a month, around the 1st and 15th.

4 REPLIES
Community Member

Try this, pal. You'll have to fill up the 3 DES export form though.

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cmva-3des

Community Member

Marco,

The patches you should use for the MCS servers are all available on CCO in the Software center. Go to voice software, then to the version of CCM that you are running and then click the link for Download Operating System, BIOS Updates and CallManager Cryptographic Software. There you will find all of the OS, SQL, Bios, etc. patches.

Cisco Employee

Marco,

The only patches supported for CallManger are those posted to CCO. These are re-packaged MS patches and roll-ups that have been tested for compatibility with CallManger software. What is included in these updates is posted under the "Cisco IP Telephony BIOS and Operating System Version Roadmap " link.

Critical MS hot fixes are generally posted to CCO within one business day of MS posting the fix. Moderate and Low risk fixes are posted twice a month, around the 1st and 15th.

Community Member

Thanks to everybody for the helpful answers.

Marco

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content