Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

LDAP Corporate Directory

Hello Folks,

We've recently upgraded our Call Managers from 3.2.2c to 3.3.3. On 3.2.2c, I had installed the SDK and managed to add integrate our Novell LDAP directory with the IP Phones. Nothing special really because by following the instructions found in that SDK, I managed to get it working fairly simply.

Since the upgrade, the Corporate directory is gone and I cannot get it working again. I've installed the 3.3.3 SDK and have started working through the PDFs and examples but have had no joy. I've simply become more confused. The file structure is totally different than the old stuff and the old configuration doesn't work anymore. I now have a user community without a Corporate Directory looking to me for answers. HELP!!!!

So anybody got any words of wisdom or advice?

Thanks.

1 REPLY

Re: LDAP Corporate Directory

Hi,

I hope you didn't install the SDK on the CallManager... That isn't supported!!!!

If your scripts are hosted on another machine (as you should) and it still works (i.e. from a browser) then you can just point to the script from the Enterprise parameters (URL Directories ), that way you overrule the default directory...

Views
Helpful
Replies