Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

LDAP Corporate Directory

Hello Folks,

I've ported this on the IP Services for Developers forum but got no help. Maybe someone on this forum can help me.

We've recently upgraded our Call Managers from 3.2.2c to 3.3.3. On 3.2.2c, I had installed the SDK and managed to integrate our Novell LDAP directory with the IP Phones so that a 4th option showed up when the Directory button is pressed. Nothing special really because by following the instructions found in that SDK (3.2.2), I managed to get it working fairly simply.

Since the upgrade, the Corporate directory is gone and I cannot get it working again. I've installed the 3.3.3 SDK and have started working through the PDFs and examples but have had no joy. I've simply become more confused. The file structure is totally different than the old stuff and the old configuration doesn't work anymore. I now have a user community without a Corporate Directory looking to me for answers. HELP!!!!

So anybody got any words of wisdom or advice?

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
3 REPLIES

Re: LDAP Corporate Directory

Hello Charles,

Did you receive an answer in the meanwhile ? I have the same problem at the moment ?

Many many txs in advance

Dirk

Dirk,

I'm afraid not. I haven't had any response at all on this one. The problem still exists and the users are still unhappy.

Charles.

Hi,

What exactly is the problem?

the directory changed to:

C:\CiscoWebs\IPPhoneServices\CCMCIP

But you can also create a new asp file on the machine where you host you ldap lookup scripts (not supported on the callmanager..) and put 2 menu items in it, one to the callmanager directoryinput.asp and one to your own script.

please let me know if you can't get it to work

Views
Helpful
Replies