Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

LDAP Directory Error during Install

John Rosinski at Cisco in Tampa:<br><br>Installing Active Voice 2.4 on Call Manager 3.0(2) system. Received error during installation idicating that LDAP directory could not be reached. During WIN2K install, an error occurred indicating Active Directory Shortcuts could not be created. Active Directory is installed and user management is working.<br><br>Also, Instructions with software indicate that the latest version of AVCISCOTSP is located on active voice site. When attempting to access site and file, receiving login prompt. Login information is not listed on instruction sheet.<br><br><br>

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: LDAP Directory Error during Install

What's your LDAP port set to in Exchange? Since AD parks on 389 (Exchange's default) you need to have changed that to something like 1024 for the server... the Unity setup will aks you which LDAP port to look at and you need to provide the value you set it to. I'm guessing that's why the setup is not happy...

I'll get Mark or someone to post the info on where to get at the latest TSP stuff... that's not my area.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect
Active Voice
jlindborg@activevoice.com
http://members.home.net/jlindborg

Views
Helpful
Replies