Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Ldap Error Installing Unity 3.02

I installed Win2K SP2, IE5.5, MSDE w/ SP1, Updated the Active Directory Schema on the Schema master with patch, setup NNTP, Message Queing and installed Exchange Admin for Exchange 2000 all per instructions. I then installed Unity and rebooted. When the system came back up I ran the Config wizard on the desktop. I chose Exchange 2000. In the next dialog box the Exchange server and information store came up I then hit next. After that I got an LDAP error and the installation ended. <br><br>The unity server is a member server and Exchange 2000 is on a seperate server. I installed Unity as the Domain Admin. in a single domain.<br><br>Any Idea what would cause this server not to be able to access Ldap.<br><br>Thank You<br><br>Greg<br><br><br>

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Ldap Error Installing Unity 3.02

I had the same problem last week. Problem was fixed by using the fully qualified domain name (ex. unity1.cisco.com) in the host file then rebooting.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.