Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LDAP question.

Hi All,

We have CallManager 4.2(3). Also, We recently installed a 3rd party call monitoring software (CallRex) at one paricular section in our organization.

Now, the tech people from Callrex want to access the LDAP part in CallManager in order to complete installation. I have no idea where to look it up or what kind of passwords it uses.

Can anyone please shed more light on this? Will rare useful posts. Thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

open this file:

c:\dcdsrvr\directoryconfiguration.ini

this is the one that contains that info, pwd by default should be ciscocisco

it's the same user and password you use to log into DCD

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

I guess I figured out what I wanted. Well, this is what I did:

I downloded the LDAP browser software from the internet. Then, I put in the IP address of the Publisher in the hostname field. and then the DC directory password ( was previously not aware that DC directory actually meant LDAP). Changed the default port number from 389 to 8404 (very crucial step). Finally pressed OK button and everything else worked like magic!!

well, LDAP is a protocol used to access directories not the actual directory.

we use LDAP to access DCD, AD or any directory you're integrated with to access the information.

in any case, good to hear you were able to got the info =)

javalenc

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: