cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

License error after upgrade

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

I recently upgraded to 2.4.6 from 2.4. I did not upgrade the license, as there were no feature changes. However, I get the following error:<br><br>AvCsMgr.exe - No Disk : There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive A:.<br><br>I just hit the "continue" button, and everything runs as normal. Any ideas on what is causing this error, and how I can stop it?<br><br>Thanks for your help.<br><br>

4 Replies 4

Not applicable

Any chance this is a dual processor Compaq box? We've seen this 2 or 3 times in the last couple years on dual processor boxes. I don't think the engineering folks were ever able to firgure out what was causing the issue, but I'll check on it just in case anyone had a theory. Been a while since I heard of this.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Not applicable

Yes, it is a dual processor Proliant ML370. This error did not occur prior to the 2.4.6 upgrade.

Not applicable

Well, the first time we saw this was on a 2.3.6 build 22 system and the 2nd ticket was 2.4.0 build 120. I really don't think it's Unity version specific, there's something else at play here (i.e. the dual processor kernel in Windows land is doing something odd underneath us). You'll need to open a ticket with TAC so we can investigate your specific config and see what we can find out. I don't have any snappy answers for you here, unfortunately.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

There is a fix for this in the next release of the Unity 2.4.6 software. Not sure when it is going to be released, but the current ETA is next week.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: