Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

License number not reflecting number of subscribers

Unity 3.15 VMO

Exchange 2000

AD And Exchange on same box.

Customer has a 200 user license. When they look at the subscriber license information they currently only have 80 free licenses. Currently they only have 33 actual subscribers on the Unity server.

I did ask him how he is deleting subscribers and he indicated that he always deletes them via Unity first and then the Exchange mail box second.

I know you can run the license sync to try and match up Exchange accounts to actual unity subscribers. However, from what I read on this is mainly when people are deleting Unity account wrong (from Exchange first then Unity.)

Any thoughts would be help full.

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: License number not reflecting number of subscribers

Generally that is when you'd run the license syncher - but it doesn't hurt anything to run it regardless - it just walks through the database and recaclulates all the license counts based on COS assignment and update the encrypted key information with that data - if running the license syncher still indicates 120 licenses being used up then they need to take a closer look at their subscriber table in the UnityDB database.

Views
Helpful
Replies