cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Line Group Issues

jamessohotha
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know of any call processing issues that occur with large scale line groups?

I have a broadcast line group of about 3 extensions but not all the extensions are ringing when a call is being passed on from the pilot point.

CMM version: 4.1.3(es32)

3 Replies 3

carenas123
Level 5
Level 5

I think CTI has its own limitation depending upon the hardware you are using.

A single CTI OS server can support a maximum of 500 simultaneous agent logins, and additional CTI OS servers can be added to exceed this limitation.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1844/products_implementation_design_guide_chapter09186a00803fb0db.html

Thanks for the reply,

This document seems to relate to IPCC and Cisco Agent Desktop limitations rather than CallManager related processing or am I missing something??

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

This should not be a problem, I have created many configurations with line groups and also the broadcast works fine.

Check your calling search space, or to make a test put everything in partition and css

Jan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: