cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

linking Route_Call_Detail with Termination_Call_Detail problem

smbochman
Level 1
Level 1

I am working on custom reports, and I need to be able to grab data from both the Route_Call_Detail and Termination_Call_Detail tables. These tables are linked via Day and RouterCallKey. My problem is that the Termination_Call_Detail table is not storing the Day and RouterCallKey field data. The Route_Call_Detail table is storing the Day and RouterCallKey field data?

I am working within a sprawler environment, using the simulated aspect acd to generate calls.

Does anyone have any idea's why the Day and RouterCallKey is not being stored within the Termination_Call_Detail table?

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

2r-reeder
Level 1
Level 1

When you are looking at records in TCD, are they all for ICM routed calls? As you may know, they only way to get a RouterCallKey into a TCD record is to have ICM route the call. Additionally, if you are routing a call between more than one ACD without translation routing - or if you are dequeuing/requeuing a call or using new transaction - you may lose the thread in ICM. Hope this helps.

I am using the Simulation Call Generator to generate calls. The script that I am using is pretty basic. It has a couple SET node's, and a Skill Group Target node. I do not see error's popping up within Router Log Viewer. There are records being added to the Termination Call Detail table, but the Variable fields, Day and RouterCallKey fields are not being populated. The same fields are being populated in the Route Call Detail table.

I am starting to wonder if this may be a limitation with using the simulated call generator to create call records?

Thanks for your response.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: