Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Live Record grayed out on Call Routing page

A site I'm working with has transfer issues (NEAX2000, D42NE2 digital voice boards, and MCI integration). Under Call Management/Call Routing, Live Record is there and grayed out. <br><br>Since Live Record doesn't work with Serial integration, could this be causing any transfer issues? (I'm not sure how it would...)<br><br>How do we get rid of the Live Record setting here (since it's grayed out)?<br><br>We appreciate your assistance! :)<br><br>

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
5 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Live Record grayed out on Call Routing page

no need to worry about the live record rule, there's no way it can be involved in any routing problems. It's looking for a big, old packet of DTMF from the switch saying it's an inbound live record call for extension X and then it'll kick in. You'd know it was being invoked.

It's gray because it's undeletable and you shouldn't have to worry about it.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Anonymous
N/A

The problem is actually with VM dial outs of any kind. I've seen this issue before, but the fix for ddts case: CSCdu69605 didn't correct this one. Hummmm. MCI packets are right, but when a tranfer attempt occurs - it acts like VM isn't even trying to transfer. (caller hears ring back then a busy tone...it doesn't hang up on the caller either...

Anonymous
N/A

If the caller is hearing ring-back, it sounds like somebody tried to transfer, right? Unity can't play ringback. Are they hearing this ring-back after dialing an extension in the Unity Auto-Attendant?

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Anonymous
N/A

I finally heard back from the Tech on site - this is a PBX issue. He took my advice earlier and attached a phone to the line and attempted to transfer and it didn't work... Whoooosh - I'm glad it wasn't VM.

Anonymous
N/A

The Live Record rule is one of the default non-deletable rules. It should not be causing any transfer problems. Is there something that is not working correctly?

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.