Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

lexiainfo
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone show me how to open the user options page. I am able to open the Admin page but not the 'CISCO Call manager User Options'.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks

22 Replies 22

Thanks for reply

Yes

How do i logon to user options?

Here's a link. Just focus on the user config part of this link but it is a good idea to go through the whole thing

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080093f55.shtml

hth

Seems like forum is sleeping. My problem is not yet solved.

Is it a joke? the previous post explains how to access the user option pages!!!:

create a phone, associate the phone with the user and then go to http://CCM IP @/ccmuser

My 1st post was to provide a link which shows the url to get to ccmuser as well as a screen shot

base on his responce, I assume he was able to get to the link but only with the options to "change locale, pin, password." This implies that their was no "user to phone devise association"

with that in mind, he would need to associate his user to a phone devise to see additional options such as speeddials, phone services, PAB etc..

so no this is not a joke - you need to associate the phone to see more options.

However, I may be wrong in my assumption so to clarify - Are you stating that you cannot access the the ccmuser page at all? What happens when you go to http://ccm/ccmuser?

I followed all the instructions which is provided by you. I am able to open the admin page but not the user option page,

====================================================

You are not authorized to view this page

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

====================================================

As i said i have created user and and assigned the device to the user and also i have associated the device with use.

Still unable to access the ccmuser page.

Any Advice?

Thanks for the time

At this point, this is more a directory access issue as ccmuser will authenticate against the directory in use...so either the LDAP from AD, netscape or the DC directory depending on the ldap in use. I'm not sure if ccmuser uses some type of system accts to access the directory

A 2nd possibility is some issue with IIS passing the credential over which I find doubtful but possible. I've seen an unsupport version of antivirus which would interfere with this.

You could also try restarting IIS/Web services on pub or all ccm. Otherwise, I would open a case with TAC unless someone else out there has more insight into ccmuser

If that the case ccmadmin must also not open. Admin page is opening but not the ccmuser page

Thanks

Lexainfo

Sounds like perhaps something has changed the authentication settings for the ccmuser site - it should be set to allow anonymous access (so that the web page code itself can authenticate you instead of windows)..

Go into admin tools/Internet Services Manager on your CM. Open the server node, the default web site node, then right click/properties on the 'ccmuser' virtual directory. Go to 'Directory Security', and click the top 'Edit' button. Only 'Anonymous Access' should be checked there.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks for the reply. I have followed your instructions but there is no 'ccmuser' virtual directory in SERVER NODE.

Please see the image

Thanks

Hi

You need to open the 'Default Web Site' node, all the various directories are in there...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron

Yes i found it. Anonymous access is already ticked. Still same problem unable to open the CCMUser option page.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: