Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

lexiainfo
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone show me how to open the user options page. I am able to open the Admin page but not the 'CISCO Call manager User Options'.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks

22 Replies 22

OK - if this is set up right then there could be a problem with the account used for anonymous access or some other service account....

Run event viewer (start/run eventvwr or in admin tools) and look in the security log, try to open the ccmuser page and refresh the log. Hopefully you'll see the failures logged, if you do post them back.

If not you may need to configure auditing on the ccmuser folder in c:\ciscowebs to see which account is being used.

Is you CM in a domain?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks for your reply

Here is the logon failure details

=====================================================

Logon Failure:

Reason: The user has not been granted the requested

logon type at this machine

User Name: IUSR_Guest

Domain: LEXIA

Logon Type: 3

Logon Process: IIS

Authentication Package: MICROSOFT_AUTHENTICATION_PACKAGE_V1_0

Workstation Name: LEXIA

=====================================================

No its not on domain it on workgroup.

Now we're getting somewhere :-)

Go into programs/admin tools, and 'local security policy'. In there there are a list of rights assigned to users - IUSR_Guest should appear next to:

Access this computer from the network

Log on as a batch job

Log on as a service

Let me know what you find.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Unable to logon as batch job and service

Here is the image cannot find IUSR_Guest

Thanks Aaron

OK, from the screen grab you need to open 'Local Policies', then 'User Rights Assignment' to see which rights have been assigned..

Next to the rights I previously listed you should see the IUSR_Guest account.

Aaron

Thanks for your reply

Please see the attachment and let me know what to do further. Thanks

Ok - assuming the account has all those rights (i can't see on the image whether log on as a service is granted) the other thing to check is what groups the account is a member of.

Go into 'computer management' from administrative tools, then into 'local users and groups'. Find the user account, and look at the 'member of' tab in the properties dialogue.

Aaron

Hi,

did you get this fixed? I have the same problem since upgrading from V3.2.2 to V3.5

Stuart

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: