Views
Helpful
Replies

Long Distance Softkey redial fails

n.khwaja
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

On my 7960, when I redial a long distance call, from the missed calls directory it fails. If I physically dial the same number it works.

A solution will be apprecaited.

Thanks - Tennisman.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Does the number shown in the Missed Calls include the offnet prefix, such as 9?

If you have an MGCP gateway you can use National Prefix service parameter in CallManager to automatically prepand the number.

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Does the number shown in the Missed Calls include the offnet prefix, such as 9?

If you have an MGCP gateway you can use National Prefix service parameter in CallManager to automatically prepand the number.

Chris

mshavrov
Level 1
Level 1

It's normal behavior for the CallManager with a MGCP gateways. In the "Missing Calls" list phone numbers appear as 10-digits numbers (i.e. xxx-xxx-xxxx). If you want to re-dial the number, you have to edit it, and put "9 1" before the number.

Theoretically it's possible to do digits manupulation, but it's very complicated in the "4-digits dialing" internal environment.

Good luck,

Michael

www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com

Put a translation pattern in for all incoming calls that add 91 to the 10 digit caller id.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: