Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Longer delay then normal on incoming calls

I have a single CCM cluster of 4 servers running CCM 4.0.2a with sr2a. I have the Publisher and 1 Sub located in California and the other 2 Subs are located in our DR location in Dallas Tx. Some remote sites are registered to the Subs in Dallas Tx as primary and to the Sub in California as secondary. And here is my issue we had a power outage at our DR location in Dallas Tx last weekend so we lost the two Subs in Texas and all phones fail over to the Sub in California but for some reasons there is a longer delay on incoming calls at all locations that were configured to point to Dallas first, the delay is about 10-15 seconds longer then normal. Normally customers would hear the AutoAttendant right away when they call the main number. And all gateways are configured as H.323 and all VOIP dial-peer are configured to point to CCMs in Dallas first.

Has anybody run into this issue ?

is there a way to shorten the delay ?

Thanks in advance !!!!

Danny

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: Longer delay then normal on incoming calls

Try to reduce the h225 time set value.

Views
Helpful
Replies