cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Looking for a Call Recording solution for CCM...

tim.medley
Level 2
Level 2

I'm looking for a call recording solution,to record voip calls through a Call Manager 3.0x.

We're looking to record calls for quality analysis and for customer service training.

Has anyone seen such a product?

Thanks,

Tim Medley, CCNP-Voice

Network Architect

VoIP Group

iReadyWorld

6 Replies 6

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Eyretel (http://www.eyretel.com) has a product called MediaStore IP that can record calls with CallManager.

What their status is as being "officially certified" by Cisco I do not know. But I have talked to customers in the field using it.

U'r right about Eyretel

As far as I know They are in the process as being AVVID certified

Dave,

I read somewhere about the Eyretel product. I've been their website, sent email to sales and customer service and called the sales number several times. No one seems to want to return my calls/emails. And there is no information on their website except for a PR blurb about modifying some of their products to work with the Cisco AVVID product line.

If anyone can provide me with a link to a demo of their call recording software, or a contact name to get further information from them, i'd appreciate it.

tim

Tim,

you could try www.voiprecording.com and apply for a username and password. The web site contain a lot of info. about Eyretel's IP Voice logging solution.

For your info., currently they only able to record the call using Skinny station protocol but not H.323 which means you need to have at less one IP phone as the endpoint.

Eric

vidirk
Level 1
Level 1

A great sales-contact person is Mike Unger. Try sending him e-mail and see if he can help you.

Mikkom is a reseller of the Eyretel products. You can reach Mike at mike.unger@mikkom.com.

He came all the way to Iceland to introduce for us (lina.net) the VoIP recording solution that Eyretel has to offer and we think their solution is great.

[Cisco owns somewhere around 8% in Eyretel]

Hope this helps,

Vidir

We are using Eyretel’s recording software with IPCC. So far, they are supporting voice recording only. Their ICM solution will be out some time next week. Let me know if you have any questions about Eyretel.