Views
Helpful
Replies

looking for algorithm how to size channels on Opentext RightFax

pbruckne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

have to wear sackcloth and ashes, but unfortunately I have lost my bookmark regarding the documentation where to find the sizing algorithm for fax channels: having x faxes with x pages per day .....

Was just looking through the docs under http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6178/tsd_products_support_series_home.html but may be I do not see the wood for the trees.

Any hints&tips are highly appreciated.

Rg

Peter

3 Replies 3

pbruckne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have found it. Quite easy. Just to have a look in the CIsco Unified Communications Ordering Guide and not into the systems docu.

Live & work can be so easy.

Rg

Peter

Just a head's up that EoL has been announced for the OEM of the OpenText product.

End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco Fax Server

Personally, I strongly recommend Sagem Interstar's XMediusFAX product. It's cheaper and night-and-day better than WrongFax.

Have to go with Jonathan here...big recommendation for the SagemCom XMedius product.  Simpler to set up, easily integrate with AD/Exchange, great product.

Hailey

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: