Views
Helpful
Replies

Low Call Duration

ariela_81
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm receiving calls from a Sonus Softswitch to terminate them, but we have a problem, all the calls don't have more duration than 2:53 minutes, I think there's a timer or something. I have the same configuration (dial peers )for others calls with other prefixes and they don't have problem at all.

Any clue?

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

ketpatel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check to see if this calls are in active state or connected state by "show call active voice brief" command. If the calls are not active state the call will be up for 3 min an will get dropped. If you find that the calls are not in active state you need to find out why there is no connect message coming from pstn since you are terminating this calls.

hope that helps..

Regards,

ketan

Thanks for answer ketan.

I can see the calls in active state but, what can i do to avoid the calls get dropped??

I have another Gateway and it terminate all these calls with any problem and without duration limit.

Regards,

Ariela

david rangel
Level 1
Level 1

same problem over here at min 3 calls get dropped h323 to PSTN, did you find a solution ?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: