Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Mail boxes

I would like to setup mailboxes in the repartee 7.47 for "homework" assignments for a school. Currently the mailbox ask for all the "normal" questions when logging into it. Is there a way that a mailbox can be setup to min. the number of questions it ask or can I record my own prompts that the mailbox user hears?.<br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Mail boxes

The folks monitoring this forum support the Unity and Connection product lines. No one from the Repartee team is out here at this point.

I'm not real clear on what you're trying to do... each student (parent?) has a mailbox and you want to customize the conversation they hear when they log in? What is it you're trying to get it to do?

It sounds like you want to use Interview Boxes which can be programmed to play a series of prerecorded questions and wait for answers from the caller... it's been a few years since I did anything with Repartee but perhaps if you provide some detail on how you want your call flow to sound we can work something out.

You can also try 'Questions@activevoice.com' and someone on the Repartee team will get it and reply (they're usually pretty quick about it).

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect
Active Voice
jlindborg@activevoice.com
http://members.home.net/jlindborg

Views
Helpful
Replies