Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Make the after message prompt blank

Hi,

Unity 4.0(1) integ with CM 3.2

1.I want to make the after message prompt blank ie "you may record a message at the tone.....".which wave file should I make blank & also the path of the file.

2.I want a common VM box for 20 ext. How can achieve this without alternate ext(max 9).

Plan-when any of the 20 ext is Ring no answer the call is diverted to ext 123 which is configured as forward all to voice mail port say 6000.On Unity I have configured Call routing to forward all calls for 6000 to a dist list which includes all 20 ext.

Will this work or is there any other option

Regds

Kiran

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Make the after message prompt blank

Here's a post that has the details on blanking out the after message prompt:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&type=bookmarks&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40.ee83e4c/0#selected_message

If all you want is for callers to be able to leave a message that then is coppied to all 20 users in your group then what you outlined there will work fine - each of the 20 users will have their own voice mail box, however, not all in one shared mailbox (i.e. there will be 20 users licenses burned for this).

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content