cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Making "after greeting" appear on ActiveAssistant

mgregersen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi<br>I have a problem getting the "after greeting" option, under the menu "greetings" appear on a users ActiveAssistant page. I have tried to change a few options under COS and the default user template, but nothing seems to do the trick. Do any of you know where I need to make a change, to get this "after greeting" menu appear?<br>TIA.<br>Best regards<br>Michael <br><br>

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

The after greeting options are not available to subscribers via the AA, you have to edit them as an administrator via the SA. Same goes for after message options and one key routing rules.

Since after greeting/after message/one key rules can transfer control to other call handlers/subscribers/interviewers and the like it would require a level of visibility/control that's considered inappropriate to a subscriber.

There's been the occasional request for special capabilities here restricted by COS so "super users" can get at some of this where mere mortals cannot, but it's not currently on the short-term road map. If this is important to you your best bet is to ping your account team and have them drop a feature request in the database.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)